Lithium Iron Phosphate can be used in most applications that use Lead Acid, GEL, or AGM-type batteries.
Suitable applications include:
- Solar Storage
- Switching applications and more
- Base transceiver station
- Communication equipment
- Central office
- Telecommunication systems
- Electronic cash registers
- Microprocessor-based office machine
FEATURES & BENEFITS
High cycle life
4000 cycles @80% DoD for an effectively lower total of ownership cost
Longer service life
Low maintenance batteries with stable chemistry.
Built-in circuit protection
Battery Management System (BMS) is incorporated against abuse.
up to 6 months thanks to its extremely low self-discharge (LSD) rate and no risk of sulphation.
Save time and increase productivity with fewer downtime thanks to superior charge/discharge efficiency.
Extreme heat tolerance
Suitable for use in a wider range of applications where the ambient temperature is unusually high: up to +60°C.
Lithium batteries provide more Wh/Kg while also being up to 1/3 the weight of its SLA equivalent.
- Do NOT short circuit, reverse polarity, crush or disassemble.
- Do NOT heat or incinerate.
- Do NOT immerse in any liquid.
- Store at 30~50% SOC. Recharging every 3 months is recommended. The storage area should be clean, cool, dry, and ventilated.